With a new year ahead of us, it means many new and exciting opportunities to look forward to here at Eberly & Collard Public Relations. One that we are thrilled about is the addition of our most recent client, Kimberly Grigg of Knotting Hill Interiors. Many of you who read our blog and keep up with our social media sites might recognize her name from the Southern Vernacular Architecture and Southern Interior Design Panel our team hosted at the Atlanta Decorative Arts Center (ADAC) in October.
Kimberly Grigg is the talented and much sought-after lead designer of her firm called Knotting Hill Interiors. She also owns a retail store in Myrtle Beach, SC, of the same name. Kimberley believes her design mission is to create living spaces that are genteel, welcoming, comfortable, and authentically expressive of those living in them. One of the many traits we admire about Kimberly is the fact she forms a relationship with every client and brings fresh and inspired ideas that are responsive to each client’s needs and visions. Whether working on an entire home renovation project or planning the interior design of a new room or guesthouse, she has earned a reputation of delivering on all of her promises along with a dash of flair and fun.
- Luxury interior design
- Home remodeling and renovation
- Green / eco-friendly interior design
- Children’s rooms and nurseries
- Construction services including all specifications, paint and color selections, furniture layout, electrical plans,
- and project management
- Commercial applications for hospitality, restaurants and offices
- Condo furniture packages
- Furniture and fabric specification
- Space planning
- Expert color and accessory consultation