Igniting branding ROI for building products unified with smart home technology products
“Branding is not a quick sprint; it is a spirited marathon. People think of businesses’ brands as they do people’s reputations, and branding requires professional and emotional connections with individuals, target audiences and, sometimes, the masses. A brand personified is one that draws people to a company or motivates them to make a purchase due to the fact they are compelled to trust it.”
Building a relationship between customers or other target audiences and a brand begins with innovative strategy and ground-breaking creative. From an initial S.W.O.T. (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats) analysis that identifies situational overviews and marketing goals to thorough brand-building programs that include comprehensive solutions, strategies and standards, Eberly & Collard Public Relations designs individual campaigns that are client-customized and offer returns-on-investment.
Creative concepts from our branding team serve as baselines for yielding tangible results via marketplaces in which our clients are attempting to progress their business objectives; launch or consolidate brands and product lines; add new sectors or customer segments; or simply move the needle in terms of brand character and reputation.
Eberly & Collard Public Relations is a full-service, trusted branding and marketing agency with proven results and case studies, showcasing successes for our clients. Our team is 100 percent prepared to help you create brand awareness and then convert it to brand equity. Contact us today for your free brand analysis.
- Conducting Competitive Intelligence studies to research the best means to address and stay ahead of the competition.
- Assessing proprietary product characteristics or service offers to incorporate Unique Selling Propositions as part of brands and branding plans.
- Analyzing product collections, brand nomenclature, and brand offers for generating accurate and tell-tale messaging.
- Managing branding and marketing strategy for multilayered product lines and collections or professional services.
- Writing brand standards / guides and training proper utilization and implementation to sales staffs
- Creating umbrella brands with micro-brands based upon sales and marketing situational analyses.
- Launching or enhancing brands locally, regionally, nationally, and / or internationally.
- Superseding expectations from our Atlanta and New York branding and digital marketing agency team.
- Developed or augmented more than 250 brands as one of the nation's top branding agencies.
- Succeeded in overseeing comprehensive programs to create brands, launch brands and manage brands across business-to-business and business-to-consumer audiences.
- Consolidated 12 brands, spanning 167 products, 5 companies, 3 marketplaces, and 2 countries to create clear, sound and new marketing messaging / material for one client’s major acquisition.
- Wrote thousands of pages and designed near-countless graphic resources for clients’ brand manuals and guides.
- Supervised consumer goods and services brands that became known as household names.
- Solved hundreds of clients' pressing challenges about branding such as: How can I create a positive brand experience for my customers? How do client or customer perceptions shape a brand's identity? How do we connect better and longer with clients through brand affinities?
- Brand Development / Enhancement
- Brands Consolidation
- Brand Standards Development
- Strategic Campaign / Account Management
- S.W.O.T. Analysis
- Product / Service Profile Evaluation
- Communications Audits
- Corporate Identity Materials and Branding Videos
- Constituency Group Assessment / Definition
- Brands or Business Acquisition Planning