Igniting branding ROI for building products unified with smart home technology products
“Branding is not a quick sprint; it is a spirited marathon. People think of businesses’ brands as they do people’s reputations, and branding requires professional and emotional connections with individuals, target audiences and, sometimes, the masses. A brand personified is one that draws people to a company or motivates them to make a purchase due to the fact they are compelled to trust it.”
Building a relationship between customers or other target audiences and a brand begins with innovative strategy and ground-breaking creative. From an initial S.W.O.T. (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats) analysis that identifies situational overviews and marketing goals to thorough brand-building programs that include comprehensive solutions, strategies and standards, Eberly & Collard Public Relations designs individual campaigns that are client-customized and offer returns-on-investment.
Creative concepts from our branding team serve as baselines for yielding tangible results via marketplaces in which our clients are attempting to progress their business objectives; launch or consolidate brands and product lines; add new sectors or customer segments; or simply move the needle in terms of brand character and reputation.
- Conducting Competitive Intelligence studies to research the best means to address and stay ahead of the competition.
- Assessing proprietary product characteristics or service offers to incorporate Unique Selling Propositions as part of brands and branding plans.
- Analyzing product collections, brand nomenclature, and brand offers for generating accurate and tell-tale messaging.
- Writing brand standards / guides and training proper utilization and implementation to sales staffs
- Creating umbrella brands with micro-brands based upon sales and marketing situational analyses.
- Launching or enhancing brands locally, regionally, nationally, and / or internationally.
- Developed or augmented more than 250 brands.
- Succeeded in overseeing comprehensive programs to create brands, launch brands and manage brands across business-to-business and business-to-consumer audiences.
- Consolidated 12 brands, spanning 167 products, 5 companies, 3 marketplaces, and 2 countries to create clear, sound and new marketing messaging / material for one client’s major acquisition.
- Wrote thousands of pages and designed near-countless graphic resources for clients’ brand manuals and guides.
- Supervised consumer goods and services brands that became known as household names.
- Brand Development / Enhancement
- Brands Consolidation
- Brand Standards Development
- Strategic Campaign / Account Management
- S.W.O.T. Analysis
- Product / Service Profile Evaluation
- Communications Audits
- Corporate Identity Materials and Branding Videos
- Constituency Group Assessment / Definition
- Brands or Business Acquisition Planning