At Eberly & Collard Public Relations, we foster career growth for individuals in the fields of public relations, branding, advertising, digital marketing, social media, graphic design, and integrated marketing. Our philosophy is grounded in the fact that the individual strengths of our team members create unequaled marketing opportunities for our clients as well as bolster our professional service offers on a day-to-day basis. We believe success comes in the form of both professional and personal growth, and the reward manifests itself for us and our clients as we see those successes in our staff. Consider joining our dynamic team. Together, the possibilities are endless.
Please see below for the current open position(s) at our firm. Submit an application for one position that most fits your interest, education and experience. Complete, correct and detailed information submitted by candidates, according to the instructions per the individual position for which they would like to be considered, will be reviewed. If there is a potential match, one of our firm's co-owners or senior team members will contact you.
Current Job Openings
Public Relations Assistant Manager (Assistant Account Executive):
Important: 1-year minimum work experience required in a public relations or advertising agency.
Eberly & Collard Public Relations is a national firm specializing in integrated marketing communications, branding, product positioning, public / media relations, digital / social media, and advertising. Our office is based in Midtown Atlanta, and we have an immediate opening for an entrepreneurial, self-starting individual to join our growing team. This is an exciting career opportunity for a PR professional with a passion for working with the media, writing, marketing, and assisting in the management of high-level client accounts.
Our firm has a diverse and collaborative environment that values talented, creative people who have a drive for excellence and want to grow professionally. We create cutting-edge integrated marketing programs and campaigns for our clients. Eberly & Collard Public Relations maintains a culture that is authentic and rewarding for our employees.
- Assisting with assigned client accounts to ensure a variety of integrated marketing campaigns and program plans are in compliance, and clients’ general needs are met and exceeded on a consistent basis.
- Providing research and other support for developing / implementing strategic public relations, media relations, advertising and digital marketing plans, campaigns and media pitches.
- Conducting market / media research and applying findings to documentation, projects and campaigns.
- Overseeing social / digital media campaigns and content for the firm and assigned clients.
- Leading efforts to maintain company procedures, internal reports / updates, schedules, and best practices.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date media lists, publication databases, media kits, meeting agendas / reports, client reporting, etc.
- Writing and developing high-quality deliverables including written content, feature stories, press releases, media materials, social media content, ad copy, brochure copy, and client correspondence.
Why Should You Apply?
- Compensation packages that exceed industry average.
- Generous PTO and paid holidays.
- Rich benefits package includes health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits.
- Profit sharing and bonus “Employee Incentive” program.
- ECPR “Give Back” Program.
How To Apply / Details:
- Must submit all for consideration: Cover letter, resume, salary history (or desired salary range), and three verifiable published articles or writing samples.
- Writing samples should clearly indicate candidate’s role in article or media campaign. Include brief explanations if needed.
- Interviews for invited candidates are being scheduled immediately.
- All submissions / applications will be kept confidential.
- Please make sure to include a link to your LinkedIn profile page somewhere in your submission.
- Email submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NOTE: Place, “PR AAE 11/18” in Subject line of email to be considered.