Travel & Hospitality Industry: Digital marketing drives confirmed reservations for destinations, tourism and travel.
"Digital Marketing is no longer the wave of the future; rather, it is the can't-do-without groundswell of the present. Company leaders, marketing directors and brand managers who are embracing the realm of benefits provided by digital marketing are gaining momentum, as their competitors continue to track slowly along the trail of yesterday’s customary processes of promotion."
Digital Marketing has given rise to the restructured marketing of brands, products and services by implemented digital technologies. Putting the internet to work and fueled through mobile phones, handhelds, online display advertising, online searches, social media, online videos, Google rankings, Search Engine Optimization, CRM systems, and other tech-savvy digital mediums, marketing teams are incorporating digital platforms and strategies to maximize their promotions. But, many marketers have only yet to implement one or two facets of digital marketing, whereas the reality involves vast prospects to maximize the concept to help reach and win new customers or clients.
Since people spend triple the time online they did just over a decade ago, it has become obvious the ways in which they research, find, consider, and purchase products and services has metamorphized. If your Digital Marketing strategy is still a head-scratcher for your marketing team, your Search Engine Results Page (SERP) position and ranking are probably obscure.
We can help dust off your current digital marketing programs and update them with the latest technological advancements in the field, or our digital marketing team can build a whole new approach to optimizing your presence on the web.
At Eberly & Collard Public Relations, we guide our clients on an upward trajectory to uncover and harness the power of converting online visitors or website voyeurs into real customers or clients. This begins with an assessment of current inbound marketing tactics to shed light upon gaps and issues affecting the translation of website visitors to stronger, more engaged digital connections...and, yes, with strategic campaigns for conversion to sales.
Our team devises digital marketing campaigns and sales-communication-focused platforms designed and hosted online to draw inbound leads from the internet to our clients’ businesses, so they can turn them into sales leads and paying customers or clients. If you find it is high time to finally get a handle on truly maximizing Google Console, Google Analytics, and other tools to launch, manage and test campaigns, we've got you digitally covered.
- Positioning our clients as helpful sources of easily searchable digital insight and information.
- Promoting each digital campaign with Pay Per Click models, Google Ad campaigns, and other forms of online advertising such as banner, tower, box, sponsored, and native ads with hyperlinks to key URLs.
- Managing full-scope digital marketing strategy, whether B2C digital marketing, B2B digital marketing, or a digital marketing strategy that comprises both.
- Defining and guiding our clients' Digital Marketing vs. Social Media Marketing.
- Overseeing Google Ad campaigns, social media ad campaigns, Affiliate Marketing programs, and organic and paid keywords and key phrases for brands' websites, blogs and e-books.
- Building authority for the developed digital content by branding it with clients’ logos, photos, messaging points, brand standards, and analyst/influencer endorsements.
- Pairing content-driven information with Remarketing campaigns that strategically follow and remind visitors who have exited websites that they can purposefully return to the site, with just one click.
- Providing our clients with our digital marketing team's expert support with our: Ultimate Guide to Google Ads, Digital Marketing Guide for Facebook Messenger, Easy Steps: What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and How to Maximize it? Putting Google Console and Google Analytics to Work, Strategies for How to Update and Maintain Google Business Profiles, and more.
- Designed, developed, beta-tested, and / or promoted dozens of websites each year for the last 15 years.
- Increased content- / data-driven inbound leads for about 1/3 of our clients.
- Enhanced Business-to-Business lead generation by between 16 and 73 percent for select campaigns.
- Collected contact information / data from hundreds of online and email campaigns to track where digital leads’ first clicks or touchpoints were generated.
- Wrote, hosted and distributed e-books, e-blasts, e-newsletters, email campaigns, and other digital content, accomplishing billions of impressions.
- Reached and engaged target audiences and increased website traffic through our advanced Digital Marketing services and support, including every technical and creative form of Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Console, Google Business Profiles, digital Customer Relationship Management systems, Website User Interface, Website User Experience, email campaigns, webpage Meta Descriptions, Metatags, and you name it.
- Digital Marketing Campaign Development and Management
- Google Ad Campaign Strategies and Management
- Google My Business Optimization Services
- Website Design and Development with User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UE) Models
- Digital Content Creation: E-brochures, Photo Slide Shows, Product or Case-study Look Books, White Papers, E-newsletters, Email Campaigns, Online Magazines Editorials, and Podcasts
- Infographics, Graphic Design, Videos, Vlogs, and Blogs
- Social Media Editorial Calendars, Content and Engagement Oversight
- Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing and Digital Remarketing Management
- Authoritative Back-link Planning and Acquisitions to Increase Domain Authority
- Research and Discovery of and Inclusion to Germane Digital Listing Sites with Hyperlinks to Key URLs
- Search Engine Ranking Enhancement Campaigns
- Unifying Digital Campaigns with Traditional Content Strategies
- Digital Marketing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to Gauge, Adjust and Report Performance