It’s where the Kitchen and Bath Industries’ best and brightest assemble to spot trends, take in product introductions, build connections, and find practical solutions that lead to tomorrow’s innovative designs and techniques. The Kitchen & Bath Industry Show (KBIS) will once again be the industry’s reliable annual resource for staying current, competitive and profitable. It is one of our favorite tradeshows of the year due to the high-level interfacing and relationships that are fostered on site.
- Cabinet Shops
- Home Centers
- Independent Manufacturers’ Reps
- Decorative Plumbing & Hardware Professionals
On top of meeting key decision makers from national and international markets and target industry professionals, attendees can enjoy some of the following opportunities by checking out the links below:
- From appliances, hardware, faucets, fixtures and more, exhibitors will be displaying new products perfect for your next design / build project. For a full list of exhibitors, please click here.
- Attend a conference program to earn your CEU credits; simply click here to find what’s right for you.
- Audition for your own show at HGTV’s and DIY’s open auditions. For more information, please click here.
The Kitchen & Bath Industry Show will be held April 19-21, 2013, (Friday thru Sunday) at the New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center. If you’re interested in learning more about KBIS, show floor hours and registration hours, or want to view a full schedule of events, visit the show’s website by clicking here.
|This year at KBIS, KHOLER will be showcasing their Moxie showerhead, a first of its kind to combine the delivery of water and music, simultaneously soaking the user with music and a best-in-class spray experience. Photo courtesy of KBIS and KHOLER.|
Blog Readers, Media Members, and Clients, be sure to tell us what inspired you at the show- from trends and new products to education and engagement. We’ll feature a couple of high-interest topics based upon your feedback.
~ The ECPR Team